What To Expect After Your Surgery
Prior to leaving our center, you will receive detailed discharge instructions. Your nurse will go over these instructions with you and your significant other.
- Please plan on having a responsible adult stay with you the first 24 hours after your procedure if you received general anesthesia.
- At home, take time to rest. Avoid the use of alcoholic beverages, driving, or operating machinery.
- Please resume all prescribed medications as ordered by your physician.
- You will receive a post-operative phone call within 72 hours of your procedure. The nurse will address any questions or concerns at this time.
- If you have any questions during normal business hours you can call The Minimally Invasive Surgery Center of New England at (603) 218-1912. After business hours, please call your surgeon’s office with any questions.